Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where Does The Time Go

Goodness me!

I didn't realize it had been that long since I posted in this blog. I will definitely make up for this hiatus. I now have a fancy new phone that I can post from, so it will be MUCH easier for me to update.

So let's see, what has happened since November?
I went back to work in December of last year after a 5 month stress leave. Ignoring the fact you've had a miscarriage is really bad for your brain. I was working in sales for COBS Bread with my beloved husband, which I have now left. I have a new position at a local catering company called Citrus Catering, as the general office lady. Set schedule, weekends and holidays off, and I get to sit in a chair all day.

I've officially been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and the diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis has been revoked. My current rheumatologist is a douche, I am in the process of getting a second opinion. I don't doubt the Fm diagnosis, it's the "no arthritis" diagnosis I think is utter crap. So expect posts on FM in the future. I am keeping a blog of my symptoms at WordPress, I will add it too the list asap.

That being said, I will leave this post, and get on finding something interesting to post for you guys.

No comments: